- CELEBRATE WITH CAMDEN UNISON! Friday 8 November – 6pm onwards, The Chapel Bar, 29 Penton Street N1 9PX
- Celebrating Black History Month
- Camden Black Worker Group (CBWG) short report on its annual general meeting (AGM) held on Thursday 19 September 2019
- Interview with Camden Unison Equalities Officer Adejare Oyewole on the day of action on climate change
- “Today we’re making history” – Climate emergency rally outside 5PS on 20 September
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BHM BME Camden Black Worker Group Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners Climate change action day craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities events GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health minutes NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth
Tag Archives: CBWG
Camden Black Workers Group AGM Thursday 19th September 2019 5PS at 3pm in room 11 level 11. The CBWG invites to its AGM to celebrate another year of achievements and activities.
Information and advice for members in Camden negatively affected by the government’s “hostile environment” policy. Continue reading
Here is a report back from Unison black members’ conference from Camden Unison’s delegates.
Fraser Valdez of Camden Black Workers Group (CBWG) writes: As part of an event on 30 November to celebrate 50 years of Camden, the CBWG and Camden together gave recognition to BME figures that have made significant contributions to the borough. Continue reading
This is to let people know that the next Camden Black Workers Group meeting will be in the Council Chamber (Camden Town Hall) at 3pm on Thursday 18th July 2013. Time off has been agreed with management. We will be asking people at the meeting what they want the Group to ask from management and what our priorities should be.