Issue at work?

Have you got an issue at work?

Is there an upcoming reorganisation, a formal meeting with management, or are you feeling stressed, harassed or bullied?

If you have a problem at work, don’t face it alone: talk to your union rep.

Many issues can normally be resolved informally with your line manager without the need for formal union involvement.  But it often helps to talk about the problem with someone who understands first of all.

If you don’t know who your local rep is, contact the Camden UNISON branch office on the details below.

Leave a Reply