We welcome user comments on our site. However we give the following guidance:
- Comments espousing any sort of discriminatory views such as sexism, racism or homophobia are not permitted.
- Comments advertising any products or services are not permitted.
Swearing is not permitted.
- Comments should not disclose any confidential information about your employment or about other employees in Camden Council or its contractors.
- Employees of the council should note the Council’s code of conduct which requires we “do nothing inside or outside working hours which could damage [the Council’s] reputation” and the IT code of conduct which states that we “can use the Internet for personal activities” at work “if your manager has given you permission”. The Council monitors use of its own computers.
- To protect your privacy online it is often advisable to refrain from posting personal information such as your name.
- Comments posted are those of the person commenting and do not necessarily reflect the views of Camden UNISON.