Please see here our latest newsletter for Camden Caterlink workers, with important updates about our campaign for the London living wage and INSET day and overtime backpay claims. It also contains details of our next mass meeting for Caterlink workers which will be Monday 9 February at 3:30 PM in the Crowndale centre, 218 Eversholt Street, NW1 1BD, on the second floor in training room 2. It is vital that as many workers attend as possible to decide on the next stage of the campaign.
- CELEBRATE WITH CAMDEN UNISON! Friday 8 November – 6pm onwards, The Chapel Bar, 29 Penton Street N1 9PX
- Celebrating Black History Month
- Camden Black Worker Group (CBWG) short report on its annual general meeting (AGM) held on Thursday 19 September 2019
- Interview with Camden Unison Equalities Officer Adejare Oyewole on the day of action on climate change
- “Today we’re making history” – Climate emergency rally outside 5PS on 20 September
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BHM BME Camden Black Worker Group Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners Climate change action day craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities events GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health minutes NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth