This article by Mike Marqusee illustrates the importance of NHS workers taking a stand to get a decent pay rise. There will be a day of action on 5th June (Thursday) to demonstrate in favour of fair pay for health workers. In Camden, there will be protests at UCH (Euston Road entrance) from 12.45 to 1.45 PM and at the Whittington Hospital (Magdala Avenue, N19, near the Archway) from 12 noon to 2.00 PM.
- Rally against the pay cap 17 October
- Camden UNISON representative unfairly suspended
- The Camden Trades Council is organising to fight to end the public sector pay cap – this is your chance to join in!
- You are invited to the Camden Black Workers Group AGM on 20 September.
- Meeting on 12th July @ 6.30pm: Justice for Grenfell and Safe Secure Homes for All
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BME Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth