Have you checked your tax code?

If you’ve not checked your tax code in the last 4 years, you might be in for a big surprise!

1 in 3 UNISON members who’ve checked their tax code using UNISON’s tax code review service, have found out that HM Revenue had sent their employer the wrong tax code and their employer had taken too much tax off them as a result!

Over 700,000 members have applied for this service. The average tax refund they get back is over £200. One member got over £14,000!

The service offers you the most cost-effective way to check if you’re owed a tax refund. It’s supplied by the UK’s leading tax refund experts, Personal Taxation Services (PTS).

PTS don’t charge for checking your tax codes. If they can’t get you any money back, it’s totally FREE.

If PTS do help you get a refund, you will keep 61p from each £1 they get back. PTS do not charge a minimum fee, so no matter how much they get back, you will always receive 61p from each £1.

The service is completely confidential. Only YOU will be told if PTS think you owe more tax, NOT HM Revenue.

To find out if you’re owed some money, start your application HERE or call the PTS Customer Service Team on 0161968 7345 (Mon-Fri 9-5) and they will fill it in with you.  It’s as easy as that!



Call the PTS Customer Service Team on 0161 968 7345 (Mon-Fri, 9-6)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s