The Greener Jobs Alliance, a grouping made up of trade unions and environmental campaigners, is pressing for more investment in the environmental sector and more jobs in cleaner industries. There are free online courses you can try online to learn more about environmental issues and what we can do, as trade unionists and citizens, to tackle the scourge of climate change and environmental degredation.
- Camden UNISON are introducing a regular news bulletin
- Black History Month – show your support of black business on Saturday 21 October
- Petition against the pay cap
- Scrap the pay cap – Unison meeting on 10th October @ 1pm in Rm 10.10 in 5 PS
- Showing of “I Am Not Your Negro” at the Rio cinema in Dalston on 14th October @ 2pm
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BME bulletin Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health news NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth