It came to our attention that some Council employee members on the new contracts have not receive their bonuses or backdated element of their performance related pay increases. We raised this issue with HR on 14 July. They have since informed us that the error should be rectified in pay packets in August, however if individuals have particular circumstances which means they need the payments immediately this can be done so contact HRDirect and speak to your union rep if you don’t get a timely response.
- Camden UNISON are introducing a regular news bulletin
- Black History Month – show your support of black business on Saturday 21 October
- Petition against the pay cap
- Scrap the pay cap – Unison meeting on 10th October @ 1pm in Rm 10.10 in 5 PS
- Showing of “I Am Not Your Negro” at the Rio cinema in Dalston on 14th October @ 2pm
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BME bulletin Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health news NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth