Dave Prentis, UNISON General Secretary, boarded Camden UNISON’s pension’s battle bus as it started its tour of the borough on Tuesday 18 October. Armed with a powerful PA system the battle bus visited the town hall complex, Bidborough House, Euston Road, UNISON headquarters, University College London Hospital, Euston Tower, Camden High Street, the Crowndale Centre, Gospel Oak, Cressy Road, the Royal Free Hospital, the Highgate Centre, Grays Inn Road and Westminster-Kingsway College. En route it stopped to allow Phoebe Watkins, Branch Chair (job share), to give solidarity greetings to a lively rally outside International House, where mainly Latino cleaners were demonstrating to demand the London living wage of £8.30 an hour.
- Camden Black Workers Group AGM Thursday 19th September 2019 5PS at 3pm in room 11 level 11. The CBWG invites to its AGM to celebrate another year of achievements and activities.
- Climate Rally outside 5PS at 12.30 and Student Strike in Parliament Sq at 2pm on Friday 20 September 2019
- Branch officers meeting minutes October 2018
- Branch committee meeting minutes September 2018
- Term time only pay calculator
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BHM BME Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities events GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health minutes NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth