It came to our attention that some Council employee members on the new contracts have not receive their bonuses or backdated element of their performance related pay increases. We raised this issue with HR on 14 July. They have since informed us that the error should be rectified in pay packets in August, however if individuals have particular circumstances which means they need the payments immediately this can be done so contact HRDirect and speak to your union rep if you don’t get a timely response.
- Camden Black Workers Group AGM Thursday 19th September 2019 5PS at 3pm in room 11 level 11. The CBWG invites to its AGM to celebrate another year of achievements and activities.
- Climate Rally outside 5PS at 12.30 and Student Strike in Parliament Sq at 2pm on Friday 20 September 2019
- Branch officers meeting minutes October 2018
- Branch committee meeting minutes September 2018
- Term time only pay calculator
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BHM BME Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities events GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health minutes NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth