At yesterday’s Camden Unison Branch AGM, the Branch Secretary (George Binette) presented his annual report to members of the branch, which covered the wide variety of issues that the branch and its members have had to deal with in the current climate of austerity and attacks on public sector workers and the services they deliver. Please click here to download the annual report.
- Caterlink Unison newsletter 8
- ‘A New Man – Lesbian/Protest/Mania/Trans Man’ book reading and Q & A at 5 Pancras Square on Tuesday 14 November at 1pm
- Camden UNISON is introducing a regular news bulletin
- Black History Month event on Friday 27 October
- Black History Month – show your support of black business on Saturday 21 October
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM Amey annual leave BHM BME Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities events GLL Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT libraries living wage meetings mental health NJC NSL obituary on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools Shaw sickness social work strikes success Supporting Communities Supporting People surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Transport Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth