Introducing Camden UNISON’s Branch officers and departmental convenors. To get in touch with your local representative please contact the branch office.
- The Performance Related Pay scheme is widening inequality between staff on high salaries and the rest of us
- Camden Unison members deliver a 87% vote to reject the 1% pay offer
- Unison health workers resolve to ballot to fight against the government’s refusal to honour the pay review body’s recommendations
- Camden Black Workers Group general meeting – 7th May 2014
- Camden Eye – Camden Unison branch newsletter for April 2014
Topicsadmin agency work Agile working AGM annual leave ballot BME Camden Eye casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers CSF cuts cycling demonstrations disability dismissal elderly elections Equalities Events GLL HASC Hays Health & Safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LBGT living wage mental health national news NJC NSL on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pay modernisation pensions Play privatisation Recruitment RSI schools sickness social work strikes success surveys trade unionism Tribunals video women workload your rights youth