Introducing Camden UNISON’s Branch officers and departmental convenors. To get in touch with your local representative please contact the branch office.
- NJC Pay Dispute: Enough is enough (and 1% isn’t!)
- Privatised Doncaster care workers fight to protect pay, conditions and services
- UNISON defends social worker member disciplined for helping family
- Camden UNISON wins further pay rises for social workers
- 1 million strike on J10 – next day of action set for 14th October
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM annual leave BME Camden Eye casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers CSF cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal elderly elections equalities GLL HASC Hays health & safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LBGT living wage mental health NJC NSL on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools sickness social work strikes success surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth