Introducing Camden UNISON’s Branch officers and departmental convenors. To get in touch with your local representative please contact the branch office.
- Special branch meeting on pay and cuts – 10th December @ 3.30pm
- November edition of Camden Eye – our branch newsletter
- Camden Council signs Unison’s ethical care charter
- Excellent coverage of our Caterlink living wage campaign in CNJ
- Unison members vote to accept the pay offer – 65% to 35% – in the consultation
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM annual leave BME Camden Eye casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers CSF cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities GLL HASC Hays health & safety health and safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT living wage meetings mental health NJC NSL on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools sickness social work strikes success surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth