Introducing Camden UNISON’s Branch officers and departmental convenors. To get in touch with your local representative please contact the branch office.
- Sign our petition in support of the living wage for Caterlink workers
- PRP: Evidence of ongoing discrimination as council refuses to share full figures
- Camden UNISON newsletter for Caterlink staff #04
- PRP: 15 years to get to the top of your grade if you’re “good”
- Camden UNISON newsletter for Caterlink staff #03
Topicsadmin agency work agile working AGM annual leave BME Camden Eye care workers casual work Caterlink CBWG cleaners craftworkers CSF cuts cycling demonstrations disability disciplinary dismissal early years elderly elections equalities GLL HASC Hays health & safety health and safety history ICT international ISS JNC LB Camden LGBT living wage meetings mental health NJC NSL on-the-job action One Housing Group pay pensions play privatisation PRP recruitment RSI schools sickness social work strikes success surveys Swiss Cottage school trade unionism training Tribunals UNISON welfare video women workload your rights youth